INVITATION TO SHAREHOLDERS FOR ATTENDING THE ORDINARY GENERAL ASSEMBLY MEETING
QATAR ISLAMIC INSURANCE GROUP (Q.S.G.C.)
QR 150 Million Full Paid up Capital
CR 16584 – P. O. Box 22676 – Doha – Qatar
INVITATION TO SHAREHOLDERS FOR ATTENDING
THE ORDINARY GENERAL ASSEMBLY MEETING
The Board of Directors of Qatar Islamic Insurance Group (Q.S.G.C.) is pleased to invite the Shareholders’ for the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting to be held on Sunday 12.4.2020 at 1st floor in the Main Office, C Ring Road at 6.30 p.m., in case the desired quorum for the first meeting is not achieved then the second reserved meeting will be held on Wednesday 15.4.2020 at the same place and time.
AGENDA FOR ORDINARY GENERAL ASSEMBLY MEETING
1. To hear and discuss the report of the Board of Directors on the activities of the Group and the financial position for the Year ended 31.12.2019 of the Group and approve it .
2. To hear the report of the Shari’a Supervisory Board for the Financial Year ended 31.12.2019 and approve it.
3. To hear and discuss the Independent Auditors’ report on the Group’s financial statements presented by the Board of Directors for the Financial Year ended 31.12.2019 and approve it.
4. To discuss the Group Policyholders and Shareholders’ financial statements for the Year ended 31.12.2019. And to approve the recommendation made by the Board to Distribute cash dividend of 37,5 % of the share’s nominal value, i.e. QR 0,375 for each share held, to the shareholders for 2019 and approve it.
5. To absolve the Board of Directors from responsibility for the Financial Year ended 31.12.2019 and to determine their remuneration for the year 2019.
6. Discuss the report of the Governance 2019 and approve it.
7. Election 9 Board Members for the next 3 coming years from 2020 and approve it.
8. Discuss and approve the appointment of 3 members for Sharia Control Committee for a period of 3 years from 2020, and they are as following :-
1) Dr. Ali Mohei EL Din AL Quradaghi – Head of Committee
2) Dr. Yahya Hamad AL Nuaimi – Member
3) Dr. Mohd Salem Abdulla Al Yafei – Member
9. To appoint the Independent Auditors for the Financial Year 2020 and to determine their fees and approve it.
• A shareholder who cannot attend the Meeting in person may appoint another shareholder to represent him/her in writing . A shareholder may not appoint a Board Member as a proxy, and the number of shares held by a shareholder as a proxy should not, under any circumstances, exceed 5 % of total issued shares. Companies’ representatives are requested to present an authorization letter appointing them as representatives in the Meeting.
• The registration will start 1 a hour before begin meeting.
Abdulla Bin Thani Bin Abdulla AL-Thani
Word and Chairman’s Report
Report of the head of the Sharia Supervisory Board
External Auditor’s Report