Qatar Islamic Insurance Company announces the results of the Ordinary General Assembly Meetings held on Monday 5.3.2012 and approved the following :-
- To hear the report of the Board of Directors on the activities of the Company and the financial position for the Year ended 31.12.2011 and future plans of the Company.
- To hear and approve the report of the Shari””a Supervisory Board for the Financial Year ended 31.12.2011.
- Approved the Independent Auditors”” report on the Company””s financial statements presented by the Board of Directors for the Financial Year ended 31.12.2011.
- Approved the Company Policyholders and Shareholders”” financial statements for the Year ended 31.12.2011.
- Approved the recommendation made by the Board to Distribute cash dividend of 30 % of the share””s nominal value, i.e. QR 3 for each share held, to the shareholders for 2011.
- Absolved the Board of Directors from responsibility for the Financial Year ended 31.12.2011 and to determine their remuneration for the year 2011.
- Deloitte & Touche has been appointed as Independent Auditors for the Financial Year 2012 and their fees is Qr. 75,000.
Qatar Islamic Insurance Company has discloses the preliminary financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2011. The preliminary financials revealed a net profit of QR 45 million in 2011 versus QR 47.2 million in 2010.
The Board of Directors at Qatar Islamic holds a meeting on February 07, 2012 to discuss and approve the Financial Statements ending December 31, 2011
Qatar Islamic Insurance Company announced that its Board of Directors will be holding a meeting on Tuesday 7th February 2012 to discuss and approve the audited financial statements ending December 31, 2011, recommend the dividend distribution to the shareholders of the company for the year 2011.
Qatar Islamic Insurance Company announced that its Board of Directors has approved the resignation of Mr. Jassim Ali Al Saadi, from the position of General Manager on 22/12/2011.
Qatar Islamic Insurance Company announces the sale of used & damaged Vehicles through public auctions:
Auction Place : QIIC Store/Yard, Industrial Area, Street 43
Auction Date : Saturday, 04/06/2011
Auction Time : 10.00 AM
Details of Vehicles to be Sold:
Qatar Islamic Insurance Company disclosed the interim financial statement for the three month period ended March 31, 2011. The financial Statements reflects that the Company achieved shareholders’ net profit of QR 21.5 Million representing Earnings Per Share of QR 1.43 for the first quarter 2011 against QR 14.3 Million and QR 0.95 Earnings per share respectively for the corresponding period in 2010 with an increase of 50% comparing with the same period for the last year 2010.
Qatar Islamic Insurance Company welcomed the students of Ahmed bin Mohammed Academy
We had been Invited to attend the 3rd Breast cancer conference in 30 -31 Oct.2010 by Qatar National Cancer Society , SH. D. Khalid bin Jabour AlThani had announced the depart of the cancer sermon for 3 years under the name of HAYAT.
Qatar Islamic Insurance announces the date of Annual General Assembly Meeting scheduled for Wednesday, February 9, 2011 at 4:00PM, Millennium Hotel. The registration for AGM starts at 3.30 PM.