Making a Complaint
If You are dissatisfied with insurance service provided by QIIC, You can in the first instance consider speaking directly with the employee You have been dealing with.
If You are uncomfortable with discussing complaint with the relevant employee with whom You were dealing with or consider the relevant employee is unable to address Your concerns You can lodge a complaint with QIIC in one of the following ways:
- By completing a feedback form on our website www.qiic.com.qa
- By telephoning QIIC’s Customer Complaints department on 44658850
- By writing to QIIC at Exec. Manager Customer Complaints Department, Qatar Islamic Insurance Company, ‘C’ Ring Road, Opp. Gulf Cinema, PO Box 22676, Doha
- By emailing QIIC Customer Complaints Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person by speaking to any employee of our customer complaints department
If You have made complaint verbally You will be asked to put the complaint in writing and send to us later either through e-mail or post.